Small Skateez Skate Trainer - Pink
- Easy to attach
- Durable polypropylene with Velcro strap
- Sold in pairs (one package fits one pair of skates)
- Parent does not need to bend over to hold child preventing backaches
- Recommended for skaters 3-8 years old (up to 80 lb) also available for skaters 8+ (up to 180 lb)
- Small size available in pink, orange
Like training wheels for skates, Skateez allows children to get on the ice and experience the freedom and enjoyment of ice skating. For parents, it’s a product that relieves them of the back-breaking scenario that typically goes along with teaching their children how to skate.
Skateez Skate Trainers are designed to provide support for beginning skaters like training wheels for skates. The ‘wings’ are rigid enough to hold the skate vertical but also flexible enough to allow the skater to edge the blade to propel themselves forward.
It provides a platform for learning the basics of real skating motion. Skateez has been designed to fit a multitude of skate styles and sizes but may not work with certain blade types. No tools are needed but minor adjustments may be required when installing.
For information on how to install Skateez Skate Trainer, download our Instruction Guide.Download Instruction Guide